2 bedroom terraced house for salePort Lane, Colchester
Sold STC £175,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Courtyard Rear Garden
- Close To Town Centre
This renovated terraced house is situated within the vicinity of Colchester's town centre. The property benefits from an open plan lounge/diner, ground floor bathroom, brand new kitchen, two bedrooms and courtyard rear garden.
Entrance Door Into:
Lounge 10' x 10' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.18m )
Laminate flooring, radiator and archway into:
Dining Area 10' 2" x 11' 5" to understairs ( 3.10m x 3.48m to understairs )
Double glazed window to the rear, stairs leading to the first floor and understairs storage.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.77m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the side, sink with mixer tap over, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, oven and four ring gas hob and drawers and cupboards.
Double glazed door to the side.
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 10' 1" extending to 11' 3" max x 10' 5" ( 3.07m extending to 3.43m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear, cupboard housing boiler and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, storage cupboard, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
Gate access to the rear and small paved area.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43501929.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.