2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThornbush Crescent, Portslade, Brighton
Sold STC £285,000
- Quiet tucked away location
- Attractive garden backing onto local allotments
- Two double bedrooms
- Seperate kitchen
- Good size lounge
- Family Bathroon
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this well laid out Two double bedroom home, within this tucked away location. Good sized lounge, conservatoty, seperate kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Attractive rear garden and off street parking, No ongoing chain.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this well presented house, situated within this quiet tucked away location within the heart of Portslade. The house has well laid out accomodation arranged over two floors including, entrance hall, good sized lounge, rear conservatory over looking the rear garden and a seperate well fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite. Outside the house over looks the small green and has lawned frontage and to the rear there is an attractive well laid out garden backing onto the local allotments. The house also enjoys a parking space situated to the side of the house. Offered for sale with no ongiong chain.
Providing Access to both the lounge and kitchen, staircase with decorative turned spindles and painted handrail leading to the first floor, cupboard door providing access to under stairs storage, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 5" x 14' 6" ( 3.78m x 4.42m )
Continuation of the laminate flooring, dado rail, ceiling coving, radiator and with double glazed double doors leading to.
Conservatory 8' 8" x 12' 1" ( 2.64m x 3.68m )
A real feature of the house with space for dining table and chairs, continuation of the laminate flooring, three large double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, glazed pitched roof and double glazed double doors leading out to the rear garden.
With double glazed window overlooking the front, good range of white units arranges to three walls in a u-shape, comprising of both base cupboards and drawers, built in dishwasher and oven with four burner hob over and with brushed chrome extractor, space and plumbing for washing machine and additional appliance, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink with mixer and drainer, selection of matching eye level cupboards, tiled splash backs and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window, continuation of the painted spindles and handrail, fitted cupboard housing wall mounted boiler and with slatted shelved storage.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.64m )
With large three section double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and allotments, smooth finish walls built in double cupboard, radiator and with space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window overlooking the front, radiator and with space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
White suite chrome fitments comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level w/c, part tiled walls with mosaic tiled freeze, radiator.
With lawn and pathway leading to the front door.
gate providing side access, good sized level lawn with pond and raised patio area with shed and with established planting.
Off Street Parking
Situated to the side of the property is a parking area with the property enjoying use of this area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43501935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.