3 bedroom terraced house for saleLadysmith Terrace, Ushaw Moor, Durham, Durham, DH7 7PB
- Mid Terraced Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- Extensive Extension To Rear
- Attic With Velux Window
- Formal Garden Mostly Laid To Lawn
- Rear Yard & Off Street Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating/Combi Boiler
- Contact Durham 08451461589
We are pleased to offer to the market this extended mid terraced property situated in Ushaw Moor. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central The accomodation briefly comprises; lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom, three bedrooms and attic space with velux window. This property has been extended with a single and double storey to the rear. Externally there is a garden to the front of the property and off street parking. The contents and furnishing of the property are also available with the property if required. We strongly recommend an early viewing of this lovely terraced property. To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact our Durham branch on 0845 1461589. We have been advised by the vendor that the property is tenanted and the tenant is paying £450pcm.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43502190.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 83134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.