2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleValley View, Garrigill, Alston, Cumbria, CA9 3DX
- Two Bedrooms
- Spectacular Scenery
- Gardens To Front And Rear
- Modern Kitchen
- Views Over Alston And Beyond
- Log Burner
- Ideal For Carlisle And Weardale
- Must Be Sold
- Purchaser must either live locally or work in the area.
This amazing two bedroomed property is situated in Valley View within easy access of the Lake District and Cumbria as well as Hexham and Teesdale. The property is in a small village called Garrigill a sleepy hollow village with pretty cottages, farmland as well as a host of fantastic walks. It must be seen to be believed as this two bedroomed will tick a lot of boxes for somebody looking to get onto the ladder at an affordable price. The home offers partial double glazing, log burner to the lounge, two spacious bedrooms as well as bathroom with shower. The aspect is breathtaking and offers views over the farm and hills to the front whilst to the rear a secluded woodland with grazing for cattle. The kitchen has ample space for a dining table and offers a modern ambiance with open views to the rear garden. This must be seen - we encourage early viewing so as not to disappoint .
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43502223.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 176065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.