2 bedroom terraced house for saleGuildford Street, Shelton, Stoke-On-Trent
- Two / Three Bedroom Terrace
- Close to University and Railway Station
- Gas Central Heated, Part Double Glazed
- No Upward Chain
- EPC Awaited
- Please Ask One of Our Advisors For Further Details
A two / three bedroom terraced house in Shelton's University Quarter, close to Staffordshire University and Stoke railway station. The property is gas central heated, and requires some modernisation. Living accommodation comprises front reception room / bedroom, living room and kitchen at ground floor level, with two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Other similar properties in this area have moved the bathroom back to the ground floor to facilitate an additional bedroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6951733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keates Hulme, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.