3 bedroom house for saleTulse Hill, Tulse Hill, SW2
- Great three storey house in residential crescent road
- Spacious first floor reception room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with ample space to dine
- Three good sized bedrooms
- White suite bathroom, shower room and guest cloakroom
- Boasts ample fitted storage throughout
- Well presented with neutral décor
- Pretty garden with access to communal gardens
A spacious and excellently presented three bedroom town house, offering bright accommodation with a modern eat-in kitchen and a well maintained garden.
Coburg Crescent is in a popular residential area, equidistant from the amenities of Streatham Hill and Tulse Hill.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 993069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.