1 bedroom flat for saleSinclair Road, London
- One bedroom flat
- Kitchen area
- Separate raised sleeping area
- High ceilings
- Share of freehold
A one bedroom flat of approx 488 sq ft situated on the raised ground floor of this Victorian style terraced property & located close to many local amenities. This property would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment. Viewing is highly recommended.
Looking for your first flat or a buy to let investment with a good return, well this should be the one for you. A one bedroom raised ground floor flat with the added benefit of an extra raised sleeping area over the bathroom. This home is being offered for sale chain free and is ideally located along this popular residential road close to the broad ranging amenities of Shepherds Bush, Holland Park, Olympia and Kensington High Street. Westfield Shopping Centre and local stations are all close by.
Reception / Kitchen 17' 9" max x 14' 9" max ( 5.41m max x 4.50m max )
Separate Sleeping Area 11' max x 6' 8" max ( 3.35m max x 2.03m max )
Bedroom 9' 11" max x 6' 3" max ( 3.02m max x 1.91m max )
From Kensington Olympia station -
. Head northwest on Olympia Way toward Maclise Rd
. Olympia Way turns left and becomes Maclise Rd
. Turn right onto Sinclair Rd
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43505042.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKT103429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, West Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.