2 bedroom terraced house for saleGreaves Street, Ripley
Sold STC £95,000
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- Two Bed Mid Terrace
- Magnificently Presented Throughout
- Lounge With Log Burner
- Fitted Kitchen Diner With Under Stairs Pantry
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Mainly Lawned Garden With Handy Storage/Workshop
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this exceptionally well presented two bedroom mid terrace set on the outskirts of Ripley town centre. Over the last two years the property has undergone an extension programme of renovation and an inspection is advised.
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this exceptionally well presented two bedroom mid terrace set on the outskirts of Ripley town centre. Over the last two years the property has undergone an extension programme of renovation and an internal inspection is highly advised. To the ground floor is a lounge with feature inset log burner and a fully fitted kitchen diner with under stairs storage pantry. To the first floor is a four piece bathroom suite and two good sized bedrooms. Externally the property has a mainly laid to lawn rear garden and there is a handy block built storage/workshop. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards today.
With a double glazed door and window to the front elevation, feature freestanding log burner inset into the chimney breast, radiator, TV point, telephone point, a ceiling light and an opening into the inner lobby.
With stairs rising to the first floor and an opening into the kitchen diner.
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base unit's with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is an integrated electric single oven, four ring gas hob with a wall mounted extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a freestanding fridge freezer. With laminate flooring, radiator, spotlights to the ceiling, a door to an under stairs pantry, a double glazed window with fitted blind to the rear elevation and a double glazed door to the rear elevation opening to the garden.
With two ceiling lights and doors to bedrooms one and two and the bathroom.
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, TV point and a ceiling light.
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light and a storage cupboard over the bulk head of the stairs.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, freestanding bath with mixer taps over and a shower cubicle with a mixer shower over. With a tiled floor, heated towel rail, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window with fitted blind to the rear elevation.
The property sits behind a walled courtyard.
To the rear of the property is a patio seating area and a mainly laid to lawn garden. There is a handy block built storage shed/workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43508817.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.