2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthleach Drive, Hemlington
- A Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Occupying a Large Corner Plot with Gardens to Front, Side & Rear Elevations
- Driveway to the Rear Giving Access to a Garage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Easy Access to the A174 & A19
- Walking Distance to Hemlington Lake
This two bedroom semi-detached house occupies a large corner plot and offers internal accommodation that comprises; entrance hall with staircase to the first floor, living room and modern fitted kitchen diner to the ground floor. The first floor accommodates two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally, gardens to the front, side and rear elevations. Driveway is located to the rear and gives access to the single garage. Benefit of no forward chain. Please call 01642 288299 to arrange your viewing appointment.
4.2m x 2.13m
Modern range of fitted wall and floor units with complementing work surfaces. Space for cooker. Tiled effect laminate flooring. Rear access door.
4.17m into alcove x 2.95m - 13'8 into alcove x 9'8. With built-in storage cupboard.
2.62m x 3.86m
2.2m x 1.45m
White modern suite comprising; panelled bath with over shower, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate floor, tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
Gardens and Garage
Occupying a large corner plot, the property has open plan gardens to the front elevation and gated gardens to the side and rear elevations with timber shed and decked area. Driveway is located to the rear and gives access to the single garage with side courtesy door.
Staircase to first floor.
4.57m x 4.8m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43509447.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.