4 bedroom detached house for saleWheatsheaf Road, Henfield, West Sussex
A grade II listed period cottage believed to originally have been a Toll House dating back to the 17th Century, which has since been extended to make a wonderful family home with far reaching views of the South Downs
• Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Aga
• Living Room With Feature Open Fireplace
• Flexible ground floor accommodation suitable for use as a self contained annex
• Bright & Spacious First Floor Master Bedroom & En-Suite With Views Over The Garden
• Three further bedrooms
• Mature gardens with views of the South Downs
• Swimming pool
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KCH160217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Country Homes, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.