2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCastle Drive, Northborough, Peterborough
Sold STC £190,000
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Requiring modernisation
- 21ft Lounge/Diner
- 12ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large rear garden not overlooked
- 20ft detached garage
- Sold with no upward chain
* Requiring modernisation
* 21ft Lounge/Diner
* 12ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Large rear garden not overlooked
* 20ft detached garage
* Sold with no upward chain
Half glazed door to side to:
Electric storage heater, wooden parquet flooring with under floor heating, telephone point, coving to ceiling, access to loft, built-in double meter cupboard, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving.
6.53m x 3.40m (21'5" x 11'2" maximum). Sealed unit double glazed window to side, brick built open fire, electric storage heater, under floor heating, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, double glazed patio door to garden.
3.68m x 2.72m (12'1" x 8'11" maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, sealed unit double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring.
4.19m x 3.33m (13'9" x 10'11" excluding door recess). Sealed unit double glazed window to front, wooden parquet flooring with under floor heating, coving to ceiling.
3.38m x 3.00m (11'1" x 9'10"). Sealed unit double glazed window to front, under floor heating, tv point, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, sealed unit double glazed window to side, under floor heating.
Double wrought iron side gated access to block paved driveway to the side leading to garage 6.38m x 2.67m (20'11" x 8'9")detached single garage with power and light connected. Wooden side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders and beds with a range of trees, patio area, outside cold water tap, timber wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43511106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.