3 bedroom detached house for saleGloucester Avenue, Nuthall, Nottingham
Guide Price £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility & GF Shower Room, Conservatory
- Gardens, Garage and Driveway
- Viewing Essential
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £260,000 Viewing is essential of this deceptively spacious extended detached three double bedroom family home situated in a highly desirable cul de sac location. Don't delay book a viewing today.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .................................This is a deceptively spacious extended detached three double bedroom family home situated in a highly desirable cul de sac location. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, study, refitted breakfast kitchen, utility and downstairs shower room, to the first floor there are three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate wc. Outside there well tended gardens, garage and driveway. Viewing Essential.
Enter via secure double glazed door, having tiled flooring, stained glass windows to entrance hall, door leading through to entrance hall.
Having stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, doors leading through to dining room, lounge and study.
Dining Room 13' 2" into bay x 12' 7" ( 4.01m into bay x 3.84m )
Having feature fire place incorporating an electric fire set in a timber Adams style surround with marble inset and hearth, radiator, Upvc double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wooden doors leading through to lounge.
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.75m x 3.56m )
Having feature fireplace incorporating an electric fire set in a timber surround with marble inset and hearth, TV point, radiator, two Upvc double glazed windows through to conservatory and Upvc double glazed French patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 19' 10" x 9' 5" ( 6.05m x 2.87m )
Of half brick and Upvc double glazed construction with Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side, laminate flooring, TV point, radiator, Upvc double glazed French double doors to garden and door leading through to breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 5" x 9' 2" ( 5.00m x 2.79m )
Refitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with Quartz work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink with mixer tap over, under unit lighting with soft close doors, breakfast bar, two integrated electric double ovens with five ring halogen hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, laminate flooring, radiator, Upvc double glazed windows to the rear.
Study 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Having door leading to storage cupboard, radiator and door leading through to utility and double doors leading to kitchen.
Having a range of wall units, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, work surfaces, Upvc double glazed door to side, and door leading through to downstairs shower room.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of shower cubicle with shower over, vanity hand wash basin with cupboard under and low level wc with tiling, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, Upvc double glazed window to side and doors leading through to bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.56m )
Having TV point radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.56m )
Having radiator, TV point and Upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.39m )
Having radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of corner bath and vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the side with partly tiled wall coverings.
Seperate W C
With low level wc, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a well tended garden comprising of a pebbled area with flower beds incorporating a variety of mixed plants and shrubs enclosed by well tended hedging. Otherwise to the front there is a block paved driveway with double wrought iron gates leading to attached garage.
To the rear of the property there is a well tended mature garden comprising of two sun patios, ideal for outside entertaining, areas laid to lawn with well stocked borders incorporating a variety of mixed plants, shrubs and trees, water feature with pond, timber shed, greenhouse all enclosed by timber panelled fencing and hedging with side gated access.
With power and light connected, double doors and eaves storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.