3 bedroom terraced house for saleRomney Close, Braintree
Sold STC £230,000
- Spacious Three Bedroom Family Home
- Situated to the North of Braintree
- Garage to the Rear
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
**GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £235,000** A spacious and well presented three bedroom family home situated to the north of Braintree.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, rear garden and garage to rear.
Double glazed door and opaque window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, under stair storage, doors leading to;
Lounge / Diner 21' max x 12' 7" ( 6.40m max x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, integrated double oven, four ring hob ad extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for appliances.
Access to loft space, storage cupboard radiator, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard, built in triple wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, low level WC.
Patio area leading to a lawn area, rear access leading to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43512042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.