3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMoore Street, Bulwell, Nottingham
Sold STC £130,000
- *OIEO £130,000*
- Three Bedrooms
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- No Upward Chain
*OIEO £130,000* Viewing is essential on this modern built end town house with two reception rooms, en-suite, two allocated parking spaces and garage is being offered for sale with no upward chain.
*OIEO £130,000* A modern built end town house with two reception rooms, two allocated parking spaces and garage is being with no upward chain. Benefiting from having an en-suite to the master bedroom this property is not to be missed. Internally in brief the property comprises of having an entrance hallway, downstairs wc, living room, dining room and fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room. Outside the property there is an enclosed rear garden.
Entrance door to the front and doors leading to the lounge and cloakroom.
Wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, a double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Living Room 13' 8" max x 15' 8" including staircase ( 4.17m max x 4.78m including staircase )
Double glazed window to the front, two wall mounted radiators and glass, double doors leading to the dinning room.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' ( 3.07m x 2.44m )
French doors leading to the garden, wall mounted radiator, understairs storage and a glass door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall, base and draw units with a rolled edge worksurface over, incorporating an inset sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, double electric oven with a five burner gas hob and a cooker hood over. A wall mounted gas central heating boiler and space for a fridge/freezer. Double glazed door leading to the garden and double glazed window to the rear.
Access to the loft, wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard and doors leading to the bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" into reccess x 8' 10" plus reccess ( 3.38m into reccess x 2.69m plus reccess )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and a door leading to the en-suite shower room.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, shower cubicle, partly tilled wall coverings and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 9" plus reccess x 7' 9" ( 2.36m plus reccess x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 6' 6" into reccess ( 2.34m x 1.98m into reccess )
Double glazed window to the front, a built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, wash hand basin, paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wall mounted radiator, wc and partly tiled wall coverings.
Outside to the rear of the property there is a lawned garden enclosed by fencing. Two allacated parking spaces and garage situated under the coach house which is to the left side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.