2 bedroom park home for saleSt Johns Priory, Lechlade
Sold STC £110,000
- Surrounding countryside location
- Two double bedrooms
- Well maintained garden
- Driveway parking
- Sought after location
Located in the picturesque market town of Lechlade-on-Thames, this double detached park home is ideally situated on the edge of the Cotswold's. The property offers a large sitting room and separate dining room. Externally gardens to the front and side aspects with driveway parking to the rear.
Located in the picturesque market town of Lechlade-on-Thames, this double detached park home is ideally situated on the edge of the Cotswold's. The property offers a large sitting room and separate dining room that leads out to a generous hallway, modern fitted kitchen, large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and spacious bathroom. Externally the property benefits from garden areas to the front and side aspects and a paved seating area. Driveway to the rear. Viewing highly recommended.
Obscure glazed door to front. Radiator.
Lounge 19' 8" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 5.99m Max x 3.43m Max )
Glazed window to front and side aspect. Electric fire place with decorative surround. Television point. Telephone point. Radiator.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 7' ( 3.07m x 2.13m )
Glazed window to side. Shelving units dividing dining room and lounge. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.15m Max x 2.87m Max )
Glazed door leading to garden access. Glazed window to side aspect. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Splash back tiling. Integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 18' 10" Plus fitted wardrobes x 9' 8" ( 5.74m Plus fitted wardrobes x 2.95m )
Glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 2.95m Max x 2.49m Max )
Glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Glazed window to side. W.C. Wash hand basin. Splash back tiling. Bath with mixer taps. Shaver point. Radiator.
Gated front and side access. A range of mature planting and shrubs. Gravel area with paved stepping stones. Paved patio area.
Driveway Parking. Bin storage.
St Johns Priory
Situated in the magnificent Cotswold Water Park, St Johns Priory Park is in an excellent location close to the banks of the River Thames. The park is well established and has been developed over many years to a good standard. It is a friendly park that has an endearing sense of community, with some residents having lived there for over 25 years.
Just across the road from the park is the famous Trout Inn, which is an ideal spot from which to watch the riverboats passing to and fro. The village of Lechlade is less than a mile away and within easy walking distance. It has all the amenities expected of a bustling Cotswold village including a post office, small supermarket, library, doctors and dentists. St Lawrence church, completed in 1476, is on the edge of the market square in Lechlade and can be seen from St Johns Priory Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.