3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighland Terrace, Uffculme, Cullompton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached house
- Kitchen/dining room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Front and rear gardens
- Communal parking
- Village location
A well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated in the ever popular village of Uffculme. Benefitting from three bedrooms and kitchen/dining room. Externally there is an enclosed paved frontage whilst to the rear is an attractive level rear garden.
This very well presented three bedroom semi detached house is situated in the highly favoured village of Uffculme, On the ground floor the light and airy reception hall provides access to the lounge with feature fireplace. There is a well appointed kitchen/dining room comprising a wide range of base and wall units with personal door providing access to an enclosed paved frontage. In addition there is a utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms - two doubles and a single, together with the family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed paved patio area to the front, whilst to the rear there is an attractive enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn. In addition there is an area of communal off road parking to the front.
Double glazed door and window to side, stairs to first floor, telephone point.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, low level WC.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.48m )
Front aspect double glazed window, fireplace with electric fire, radiator, television point.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.34m x 3.25m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, work surfaces and a sink and drainer unit, space for a freestanding cooker and fridge, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, radiator.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 5' 6" ( 1.78m x 1.68m )
Wall mounted units with a work surface below, boiler for the gas central heating and hot water.
Stairs from the ground floor, Airing cupboard, access to partially boarded loft.
Bedroom One 14' 5" max x 11' 9" ( 4.39m max x 3.58m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 11' plus recess x 10' 6" ( 3.35m plus recess x 3.20m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.29m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, wall mounted towel rail.
Paved front garden enclosed by fencing
Lawned rear garden with a paved patio area enclosed by fencing with a gate to the side.
Upon entering the village of Uffculme continue along Commercial Road, turn left opposite the "Premier Store" into Highland Terrace. Continue up the hill take the first turning on the right hand side. The property is situated in the left hand corner clearly denoted by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43512117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.