2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWrights Way, Leavenheath, Colchester
Sold STC £240,000
- Much Requested Village Location
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Garage & Driveway
MUCH REQUESTED VILLAGE LOCATION - This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow offers two receptions, shower room and mature gardens to the rear. Early viewing advised.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door leading into entrance hall.
Cupboard housing boiler, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.61m )
Two radiators, laminate floor, double glazed box bay window to front aspect and further double glazed window to side. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Range of modern style base and eye level units, roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit, water softener, built in oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, space for washing machine, space for appliances, radiator, double glazed window and double glazed door to rear aspect into the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
Radiator, double glazed windows to three sides with double glazed double doors to the side aspect leading to the garden.
Comprising built in furniture incorporating inset basin and low level w/c with concealed cistern, large walk in shower cubicle, partially tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 7" to front of wardrobes ( 3.30m x 2.92m to front of wardrobes )
Range of fitted wardrobes incorporating a dressing table area, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Outside The Property
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub beds and borders and a vegetable garden area. There is a additional garden area to the side which commences with a large paved patio area ideal for seating with mature flower beds and borders. The property further benefits from gated side pedestrian access to the front and a garage with up and over door and parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43512402.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.