3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePintail Way, Maidenhead
Sold STC £525,000
- BUILT ONLY 2 YEARS AGO
- NO CHAIN
- 0.8 MILES FROM MAIDENHEAD STATION
- SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- HIGH END FINISH & APPLIANCES
A great opportunity to purchase a fantastic home built only two years ago by Shanly Homes, available with no chain this property is situated only 0.8 miles from Maidenhead Station, Very spacious property throughout and high end finish with a good sized rear garden and garage. Call to view now.
double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
double glazed window to front, heated towel rail, w.c, wash hand basin, tiling.
Lounge 14' 2" x 14' 6" ( 4.32m x 4.42m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, TV point, double glazed french doors to garden.
Kitchen/diner 18' 4" x 7' 5" ( 5.59m x 2.26m )
fitted kitchen with range of soft close wall and base level units, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, Granite work surfaces, integral five ring AEG gas hob and extractor fan, integral AEG fridge freezer, Integral AEG electric oven, integral AEG microwave combination grill, integral AEG dishwasher, telephone point, TV point, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 8" into wardrobe x 11' 3" ( 3.86m into wardrobe x 3.43m )
double glazed window to rear, wall length bespoke built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Bedroom 3 14' 7" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.45m max x 3.20m max )
double glazed window to front, bespoke built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Master Ensuite 12' x 9' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.84m )
double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, w.c, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail, part tiled.
bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and sliding screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c, heated towel rail, part tiled.
Second Floor Landing
large airing cupboard.
double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, TV point, loft access.
double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c, shaver point, shower cubicle, part tiling.
lawn area with pathway to front door and low level shrub borders.
raised decking area with steps and rails leading down to patio, mostly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing, side access.
Garage 16' 7" x 7' 5" ( 5.05m x 2.26m )
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards the river. Just as the road narrows to a single carriage take a left onto Ray Street and follow to the end. At the T-junction turn left onto Blackamoor Lane where the development will be found a fair way along on the right hand side. From the entrance of the development, Pintail Way will be found straight ahead of you at the end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43514331.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.