3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCleeve Hill Gardens, Waterthorpe, Sheffield
Sold STC £225,000
- ***Guide Price £225,000 - £235,000***
- Popular residential area
- No chain
***Guide Price £225,000 - £235,000***Occupying a generous size and enviable corner plot position standing in attractive gardens is this impressive three bedroom detached bungalow with conservatory, outbuilding, driveway, carport and garage.
Occupying a generous size and enviable corner plot position standing in attractive gardens is this impressive three bedroom detached bungalow with conservatory, outbuilding, driveway, carport and garage. This superb property offers highly versatile and spacious living accommodation briefly comprising: kitchen, lounge/dining room, conservatory, master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room, further two bedrooms and family bathroom. No chain involved.
Kitchen 12' 2" max x 7' 7" ( 3.71m max x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, inset sink with mixer tap, gas hob with extractor above, electric oven, integrated appliences, double glazed window and door to outside.
With gas central heating radiator, cloak cupboard and further useful storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 9" x 14' 11" ( 4.50m x 4.55m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and feature chimney breast housing the gas fire.
Dining Room 7' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.62m )
With gas central heating radiator and doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 17' ( 3.07m x 5.18m )
With double glazed windows enjoying views over the side garden and two doors to outside.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and door to dressing room and en suite shower room.
Dressing Room 6' 6" max x 8' 6" ( 1.98m max x 2.59m )
With wardrobe space, laminate style flooring and door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Suite comprises shower enclosure, vanity sink unit, w/c, heated towel rail, double glazed window and laminate style flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" max x 9' 11" ( 3.00m max x 3.02m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Family bathroom suite comprises bath with shower over and screen, vanity sink unit, w/c, complementary tiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
To the outside of the property there is an attractive low maintenance paved patio area incorporating rockery boarders housing a variety of mature plants and shrubs to the rear, leading to a side paved patio area, useful outbuilding, attractive pebbled displays incorporating a variety of mature plants and shrubs and garden shed. To the front of the property there is a driveway, car port and garage. Car port and garage has restricted access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43514349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.