3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHall Road, HULL
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £135,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Well Presented
- View Now
Viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the true versatility and standard of accommodation on offer with this three bedroom family home.
Presented to the highest standards this three bedroom semi detached family home has all that the modern family needs and requires. The spacious ground floor accommodation still retains the cozy family feel whilst providing the space needed for modern living.
Wow! This family home is truly spectacular and decorated to the highest of standards. View now!
Double glazed front entrance door with window to side, stairs to first floor landing and radiator.
Comprising of double glazed window to side, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush wc and laminate effect wood flooring.
Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace, radiator and laminate effect wood flooring.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.38m )
Laminate effect wood flooring, radiator and sliding doors to:-
Sun Room 10' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.26m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear and door to:-
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.64m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven and gob hob, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, radiator, complementary tiling, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side and loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.51m x 3.48m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, ceiling fan and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard, wall mounted boiler and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.54m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush wc, complementary tiling to walls and floor, radiator and double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a hard standing area, brick boundary wall and side driveway. To the rear is a garden mainly laid to lawn with flower borders, mature trees and shrubs, paved area and shed. Brick built garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43514370.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.