4 bedroom character property for saleCadeby
- Fabulous Courtyard Development
- Prime village location on edge of Cadeby
- Large garden
- Approx 1735 sq ft
- Four Beds
- Close to Market Bosworth
PLOT 2 : Cadeby Court is a prestigious courtyard development in a stunning location on the edge of Cadeby. Reservations can be taken off plan and purchasers will have the opportunity to personalise their choice of property choosing their own kitchens and finishes.
Contact Anthony Fox: firstname.lastname@example.org
General - Cadeby Court is a prestigious courtyard development in a stunning location on the edge of Cadeby. Reservations can be taken off plan and purchasers will have the opportunity to personalise their choice of property choosing their own kitchens and finishes.
DETAILS AWAITING CLIENT'S APPROVAL.
Location - Cadeby is a highly regarded conservation village located close to the exclusive and historic town of Market Bosworth. It is a traditional village principally made up of period houses and cottages. There are some fabulous walks over both the historic battlefield which is close by and the country park at Market Bosworth.
Cadeby is well located for access to the motorway network ( M6,M42 and M69) via the A5. There are excellent train services to London and Birmingham from Nuneaton and Leicester. There are International Airports at Birmingham and East Midlands.
Cadeby is a delightful village The ever popular and unspoilt Market Bosworth lies two miles away to the west. The A447 leads in the south onto the A5 and the M69 in turn leading onto the M6. The M1 is ten miles distance. The East Midlands Airport to the north is twenty miles away
Plot 2 - Plot 2 is a detached house with hallway leading to kitchen with utility, sitting room, study and WC. The first floor landing gives access to to four bedrooms, main with en suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. To the rear is a large garden and to the front is off road parking and access to a single garage.
Enquiries And Viewings - If you would like to discuss the site please contact Anthony Fox (Tel 01455 890898) email@example.com.Viewing on the site is strictly by appointment through Country Properties please do not make attempt to view alone as the site is guarded by Alsatian Dogs.
The Plans - These current plans are subject to change. A planning application has been submitted to create a ninth unit.
Management Company - A Management Company will be set up to maintain the shared areas including the courtyard and access road. Each occupier will contribute towards the maintenance of those areas by way of service charge.
Fox Country Properties Limited trading as Fox Country Properties, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Fox Country Properties have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43514661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26433722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Sales and Lettings, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.