1 bedroom terraced house for saleSpiros Road, Peterborough
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fully freehold & guaranteed under an NHBC warranty
- Terrace one bedroom home
- Spacious / modern and well presented
- Economical to run / easy maintenance
- Great yield returns for investment buyer (est. 6%)
PERFECT Investor or a first time buyer opportunity, a fully freehold terrace home available NOW for purchase. Covered under an NHBC warranty. comprises of a spacious living/kitchen area, downstairs Wc, 'super king' bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. With off road parking to the front.
Perfect opportunity for an Investor or a first time buyer, a modern fully freehold end of terrace home is available for purchase. This home is covered under NHBC warranty and comprises of a spacious downstairs living/kitchen area, downstairs Wc, spacious bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. This is a very economical and affordable to run home. Comes with one allocated and numbered parking space outside. Further visitor bays also available first come first serve.
Living / Kitchen Area 15' 4" x 13' 9" ( 4.67m x 4.19m )
Living area is carpeted with two double glazed windows to the front, with a modern fitted kitchen suite that includes a fitted electric oven and gas hob. Has a sink drainer set into the worksurface with cupboards and drawers underneath and matching wall mounted cupboards above. Space & plumbing for a washing machine and space for tall fridge freezer. Door to a downstairs cloakroom, Stairs to first floor.
With a close coupled wc and hand wash basin. Radiator and an extractor fan.
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom 15' 6" x 10' ( 4.72m x 3.05m )
Have two double glazed windows to the front, space for a super-king sized bed, wardrobe alcove, dresser or further wardrobe space, door to en-suite bathroom.
Three piece white bathroom suite with close coupled wc and handwash basin. Panel bath comes with a mixer shower attachment and waterfall head.
Allocated Parking Space
One allocated parking space directly outside. Other visitor spaces available on a first served basis located close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43516353.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.