1 bedroom maisonette for saleHigh Road, Wormley, BROXBOURNE
Sold STC £225,000
- MAISONETTE WITH PRIVATE GARDEN
- LONG LEASE AND LOW SERVICE CHARGES
- CHAIN FREE
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
Rarely available 1 bed maisonette with own PRIVATE GARDEN and offered for sale chain free. This lovely property is well presented throughout with a re-fitted kitchen and bathroom and neutral decor throughout and would make an ideal first time or investment purchase. long lease and low service charge
Rarely available 1 bed maisonette with own PRIVATE GARDEN and offered for sale chain free. This lovely property is well presented throughout with a re-fitted kitchen and bathroom and neutral decor throughout and would make an ideal first time or investment purchase. The property also benefits from a long lease and very low service charges and ground rent. Early viewing strongly advised!
The Accomodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Radiator, stairs to:
Laminate flooring, access to loft, built in cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and additional storage cupboard housing boiler.
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' ( 3.91m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator. Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with integrated double oven, hob and extractor. Ample preparaion surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Fridge/freezer and dishwasher to remain.
Bedroom 13' 5" x 10' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wardrobe.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.Laminate flooring. Fitted with a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and glass shower screen, low level flush w.c. and wall mounted wash hand basin.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden that is split between the ground and first floor maisonettes. Side access to the rear where this property has access through the first section of garden owned by the ground floor property to its own PRIVATE GARDEN.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43516377.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.