3 bedroom penthouse for saleChurch Hill Road, Surbiton, KT6
- Secure entry and lift access to all floors
- Bright dual-aspect reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower
- Two additional double bedrooms and main bathroom
- Excellent storage space on both floors
- Secure off-street parking space
- Lovely views over Surbiton and St Marks Church
Featuring two balconies and a private roof terrace, this stunning three bedroom duplex penthouse is set within a striking residential development in the heart of Surbiton.
Surbiton is a vibrant area offering a great range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. The area is also home to lots of parks and recreation grounds and close to the River Thames.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 993201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.