3 bedroom apartment for saleLindsey Road, Denham, Buckinghamshire
- Three Bedroom Split Level Maisonette
- Walking To Denham Village & Shops
- No Onward Chain
- Off Street Parking
- Newly Decorated & New Carpets
- Short Drive To Uxbridge & Motorway Networks
- Excellent Investment Generating £1300pcm
- Recently Installed Boiler
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
Newly decorated and rarely available three bedroom split level first and second floor maisonette located in a popular cul-de-sac within walking distance of historic Denham Village, local shops and transport networks and a short drive to nearby Uxbridge and the M25/M40/M4 road networks. The property is also situated next to open fields and a local park
The naturally bright accommodation has been subject to some recent improvements to include newly fitted carpets and a recently installed boiler and briefly comprises entrance hallway, kitchen, large lounge, three bedrooms (which could be converted into two double bedrooms) and stylish shower room.
Features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, off street parking and no onward chain. Ideal first time purchase and also an excellent investment opportunity as we would expect to achieve £1300pcm as a rental property. EPC C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43521879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB163549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.