4 bedroom barn conversion for saleChapel Lane, South Brink, Cambridgeshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Click the 'VIRTUAL TOUR' link above to find out more about this home
- No Onward Chain
- Garden - Garage - Parking - Chain-free - Rural - Secluded
THIRD OF AN ACRE GROUNDS!!! - You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home - simply click through to the 'Virtual Tour' and you can watch the property lifestyle video, see the floor plan and take the panoramic home tour right now.
Click the 'virtual tour' link above to open the full details about this home.
Summary of accommodation:
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Dining Hall
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 & En-suite
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Total Plot Approx 0.3 Acres (STMS)
- Detached Open Barn-Style Double Garage
- Landscaped Side & Rear Gardens
Additional Note: Current owners run a car sale business from the home. The owners may consider changing the yard back to garden/lawn and adding fresh gravel to the drive should an acceptable offer be received.
Search Keywords: Barn, barn conversion, rural, semi-rural, isolated, field views, private, large plot, large garden, off road parking, open plan, modern, neutral decor, modern decor, two bathrooms, large rooms, double bedrooms, central heating, double glazing, underfloor heating, country, separate dining room, ground floor WC.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7033924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.