4 bedroom detached house for saleDeerton Street, Teynham, Sittingbourne, Kent
Sold STC £485,000
- APPROXIMATELY 1/4 ACRE PLOT
- Four Bedrooms
- Attractive Kitchen/Dining Room
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite Shower Room
- Lounge With Inglenook Fireplace
- Dining Room With Inglenook Fireplace
- Ample Parking
- Large Outbuilding/Utility Room
- LPG Central Heating
- EPC EXEMPT
Charming Detached Grade II Listed Cottage believed to have dated back to the 17th Century and boasts a wealth of character including exposed beams and inglenook fireplaces. The property is delightfully situated in a rural location with views to the front overlooking orchards, however is within 1 mile from the village of Teynham which has a mainline station!
Property ref: 121_810_4161914
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4161914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.