4 bedroom detached house for saleHighsted Road, South Sittingbourne, Kent
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- BEAUTIFULLY MODERNISED
- HUGE POTENTIAL (SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION)
- Four Bedrooms
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room Open To Dining/Family Room
- Large Double Aspect Lounge With Bay
- Separate Study
- Utility Room, Downstairs Cloakroom
- Luxury Bathroom, Separate Wc
- Double Garage And Ample Parking
Unique, character Detached House beautifully modernised by the present owner to a high specification! The property occupies a good size corner plot and offers huge potential subject to planning permission. Situated in the sought after 'Highsted Road', the property is ideally located within walking distance from favoured schools and the Town/Mainline Station!
Property ref: 121_810_4216232
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4216232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.