2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGlebe Street, Warmsworth, DONCASTER
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Low maintenace gardens
- Popualr location
Guide Price £250,000-£260,000 - Located in the sought after area of Warmsworth is this spacious and well presented two bedroom detached bungalow which provides ample living space.The property comprises of a spacious lounge/diner, low maintenace garden, off road parking and a garage.
Has a central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard. Access to the lounge/diner, bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge/ Diner 17' 9" x 26' 3" ( 5.41m x 8.00m )
Has two front facing and three rear facing double glazed windows and two central heating radiators. Access to the entrance hall.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.15m x 3.56m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the built in sink, plumbing for a washing machine and gas hob/oven. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 12' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.76m )
Has two front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 12' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.76m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, WC, corner bath and seperate shower cubicle. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is off road parking, mature shrubs and solar panels to the side of the property. Access to the garage and rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with paved area and mature shrubs.
Garage 18' 4" x 8' 2" ( 5.59m x 2.49m )
Has power, light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43535832.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.