4 bedroom town house for saleWagtail Drive, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Buyers Incentive
- Popular Morton Hall Development
- Three Storey Town House
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Allocated Parking
- En- Suite To Master
William H Brown are delighted to offer this three storey semi detached town house on the popular Moreton Hall development offering spacious accommodation throughout and well presented. Viewing's on this property are highly recommended.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this three storey semi-detached town house on the popular Moreton Hall Development. With four bedrooms, en suite to master, downstairs WC, family bathroom, kitchen/dining room and living room. There is an enclosed rear garden. Viewing's on this property are highly recommended to appreciate the space that is on offer.
Steel double glazed door to front. Plastered and coved ceilings with an overhead light fixing. Door leading to bedroom 4, WC, stairs to first floor and door to kitchen/dining room. Laminate flooring.
Part tiled decor. Pedestal hand wash basin. WC. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Plastered ceiling with an overhead light and extractor fan.
Bedroom 4 8' 5" max x 8' 9" into recess ( 2.57m max x 2.67m into recess )
Overhead light fixing. Double glazed window to front aspect. Laminate flooring. Understairs storage cupboard. Plastered and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 15' 5" x 12' 3" ( 4.70m x 3.73m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Cooker with extractor hood over. Sink with drainer. Sockets. Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed door leading to rear garden. Plastered ceiling with spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Door leading to living room. Stairs to second floor. Door to bedroom three and airing cupboard. Carpeted flooring. Plastered ceiling with overhead light fixing.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 12' 4" ( 2.67m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Carpeted flooring. Plastered ceiling and overhead light fixing. Sockets. Radiator.
Living Room 12' 3" x 15' 5" ( 3.73m x 4.70m )
A pair of double glazed doors leading to juliette balcony. Carpeted flooring. Plastered and coved ceiling with overhead light fixing. Sockets. Radiator. Electric fireplace.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 3" into wardrobe x 11' ( 3.73m into wardrobe x 3.35m )
Double wardrobe. Storage. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Carpeted flooring. Plastered ceiling and overhead light fixing. Sockets. Door to en suite
Extractor fan. Part tiled decor. WC. Walk in shower cubicle. Plastered ceiling and spotlights. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 8' 9" + wardrobe ( 3.73m x 2.67m + wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front. Carpeted flooring. Sockets. Radiator. Plastered ceiling and spotlights.
Spotlighting. Plastered ceiling. Bath. WC. Vinyl flooring. Part tiled decor.
To the rear of the property there is a concrete patio area with decking and a gate leading to the rear access. There is also an allocated parking space.
Head out of town centre on Eastgate Street, take a slight right at mini roundabout onto Barton Road. At traffic lights turn right onto Orttewell Road and continue up hill to roundabout. At roundabout take the first exit onto Mount Road and continue up hill. Take a left into Bradbrook close and then take first right onto Kingfisher road. Follow road round to the left and at end of road turn right onto Wagtail drive where property can be found immediately on the right marked by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43535835.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.