3 bedroom flat for saleLondon City Island, Canary Wharf, E14
- Private Island development by Premier developer, Ballymore
- Master-planned by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill inc
- Carefully designed landscaped gardens throughout the Island
- Unique warehouse style open-plan reception/kitchen space
- Bespoke kitchens with high-specification branded appliances
- Features three spacious bedrooms with stylish décor
- Boasts private balcony with stunning views across London
- Short walk to Jubilee line at Canning Town for superb links
Elegantly arranged on the fourth floor this contemporary three bedroom apartment is located within a dynamic new development belonging to a urban riverside neighbourhood.
The London City development benefits from amazing residents facilities including outdoor heated pool, fully equipped gymnasium, hydro-pool, sauna, steam room, residents social lounge, 24-hour concierge and security.
Superbly located on the River Thames for fantastic views across to the nearby Canary Wharf and O2 Arena, with Canning Town moments away for quick access to the west End, The City and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 993147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.