4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMeadow Road, Salisbury
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Storeys
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Close to City Centre
- Ideal Investment Property
A SUBSTANTIAL four bedroom end of terrace offering spacious accommodation throughout with TWO Large reception rooms, plus a cloakroom. HUGE POTENTIAL!!! BOOK A VIEWING!!!!!
Located outside the ring road in a quiet road with within a level walk to the City Centre and Railway Station. The property has easy access to the ring road, A36, A360 and A345. Nearby Wilton village is approximately 4 miles away and Amesbury is approximately 7 miles away.
The property is accessed through wooden door to the front aspect with door leading to:
uPVC double glazed door to hallway, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, tiled flooring.
uPVC double glazed window to the side, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge 16' 9" x 12' ( 5.11m x 3.66m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, dado rail, coved ceiling, television point, radiator.
Dining Room 18' 4" 10 x 8' ( 5.59m 10 x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, coved ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.02m )
uPVC dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and rear, fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating cupboards and drawers, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, rolled edge work surfaces, complimentary tiled splasbhacks, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall hung gas boiler, radiator and tiled flooring.
Stairs from Entrance Hall, uPVC double glazed window to the side, stairs leading to master bedroom, doors to Bedroom Two, Three and Four and Bathroom.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.61m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, understairs cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 6' 4" ( 3.40m x 1.93m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, suite comprising panel bath with shower attachment over, full pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 18' 7" max x 18' 1" max ( 5.66m max x 5.51m max )
Dual aspect windows to the front and rear aspect, radiator, storage space.
Low level WC, wash hand basin.
The rear garden is enclosed by a brick wall and is laid to paviour with mature plant and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43537521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.