3 bedroom link detached house for saleByron Road, Banbury
- A well presented link detached house
- In a very pleasant and tucked away part of poets corner
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen with built-in appliances
- Three bedrooms
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Gas central heating via radiators and Upvc double glazing
- Exceptional off road car parking
A WELL PRESENTED LINK DETACHED HOUSE IN A VERY PLEASANT AND TUCKED AWAY PART OF POETS CORNER.
Hall, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, cloakroom, kitchen with built-in appliances, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, gas central heating via radiators, Upvc double glazing, exceptional off road car parking, large hard standing, garage, 67' mature rear gardens.
<stylerun fontsize=18>GUIDE PRICE £275,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed along South Bar and at the traffic lights turn right into the Bloxham Road (A361). After approximately half a mile turn right into Browning Road and Byron Road will be found as the third turning on the left hand side. The property will be found after a short distance on the right.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 6 Byron Road is a well
presented linked detached brick built house originally constructed by Timms Homes. It is located in a pleasant spot tucked away and with relatively little passing traffic.
The accommodation is arranged on two floors with two ground floor reception rooms as well as a well proportioned conservatory and ground floor cloakroom. The kitchen has a range of modern units and integrated appliances. On the first floor there are three bedrooms including two doubles and a bathroom with a modern white suite including a separate shower cubicle. There is Upvc framed double glazing, fascias and guttering. A very wide frontage includes a drive with space for at least two vehicles and a large additional hard standing to the side. There is a wide bin store area to the side, whilst to the rear there is a mature garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A linked detached house in a desirable location.
* Sitting room with bay window to front.
* Dining room with sliding double glazed patio doors to the conservatory.
* Spacious conservatory with Upvc double glazed windows and doors opening to the rear garden, power and light connected and a lovely outlook over the garden.
* Ground floor cloakroom with WC, wash hand basin and extractor.
* Modern kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, built-in double oven, separate four ring gas hob with extractor, fitted dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, window to front.
* Two double bedrooms and one single.
* Re-fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, window, heated towel rail.
* Gas central heating via radiators, Upvc double glazing, cavity wall insulation, Upvc fascias and guttering.
* Exceptional off road parking including driveway for at least two cars plus a large hard standing to the side. An up and over door opens to the single garage with power and light connected, plumbing for washing machine, window and door to a utility room/workshop with Upvc double glazed door and window to rear garden. Shrubbery and gravelled area to side, gated side access to a useful bin storage area with a further gate to the rear garden.
* An attractive mature rear garden measuring 67' comprising patio, lawn with well stocked borders, shed in the ley of lovely ornamental tree.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired combination boiler is located in the airing cupboard on the landing.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Agents Note I - The property is owned by a relative of a member of staff at Anker & Partners.
Agents Note Ii - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey And Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26432044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.