2 bedroom detached house for saleGildingwells Road, Woodsetts, Worksop
Sold STC £120,000
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- No upward chain involved
- Kitchen, lounge, dining area, conservatory, bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear. Garage
- Village location
12 Gildingwells Road, Woodsetts, Worksop S81 8QA
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £112,500
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place
EPC Rating: D
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this unique two bedroom detached property offering spacious accommodation only to be revealed by an early inspection. Accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, dining area and conservatory. Two bedrooms and bathroom. Garden to front and rear together with garage. The property is situated within the popular village location of Woodsetts which host a variety of amenities, schools and is accessible for nearby Dinnington and Worksop. Good commuting with motorways within a short drive.
INDIVIDUALLY CONSTRUCTED TWO BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE having NO UPWARD CHAIN. Located within the much sought after village of Woodsetts. Anticipating an early sale on this property so VIEW NOW... DO NOT MISS OUT.
Double glazed front entrance door, laminate floor covering. Walk in understairs storage housing the central heating boiler.
Kitchen 9' 6" narrowing to x 9' 10" ( 2.90m narrowing to x 3.00m )
Fitted with a range of medium wood effect base and wall units. Worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with tiling to the splash back areas. Inset electric oven, electric hob and extractor. Plumbing for washing machine, integrated freezer, space for fridge. Central heating radiator, double glazed window and door.
Lounge Area 17' 10" x 10' 2" ( 5.44m x 3.10m )
Having front facing double glazed window, feature fire surround with gas fire, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Conservatory 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
Open plan conservatory leading off from the lounge and having upvc windows, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and French doors opening out to the garden.
First Floor And Landing
Turning staircase with double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, airing cupboard,wooden flooring.
Bedroom One 17' 11" x 8' 1" to front of wardrobes ( 5.46m x 2.46m to front of wardrobes )
Front and rear facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" maximum x 8' 5" to front of wardrobes ( 3.00m maximum x 2.57m to front of wardrobes )
Having a range of mirrored wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed window..
Three piece white suite with bath and electric shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, central heating radiator, tiling to walls and floor. Double glazed window.
Outside And Gardens
Gardens to front and rear. Garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43539495.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.