2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCampbell Road, Salisbury
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Tandem Car Port
- Lovely Views
- Communal Gardens
A two bedroom apartment with truely stunning views across Salisbury towards the Cathedral. Coming with a tandem carport, this flat has a great deal to offer.
The historic city of Salisbury has excellent shopping and recreational facilities which include a theatre, cinema, arts centre, restaurants, pubs, clubs, library, leisure centre and fitness gym. Salisbury has a variety of hairdressers, beauticians, doctors' surgeries, dentists and other services available. Supermarkets include Tesco, Sainsbury, Waitrose and Lidl. There are 5 Park & Ride services located on the outskirts, for ease of access into the city centre. Salisbury also has a superb selection of schools as well as its world famous Cathedral and spire. Community and cultural events include a twice weekly market, as well as food festivals, farmers markets and arts and crafts festivals. A303 (London/Exeter) 11m, Southampton 23m, Bournemouth 29m. Trains: Salisbury (London Waterloo 85 mins).
Storage cupboard (5'8 x 3'8) housing shelving light and fuseboard. Doors to lounge, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 16' 7" into bay x 9' 10" ( 5.05m into bay x 3.00m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, television point, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 5' 7" ( 3.12m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to the front,, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, rolled edge work surfaces, tiling to splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for electric oven, wall mounted boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.33m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, airing cupboard with shelving and tank, radiator.
There is a storage cupboard on the walkway to the front door. Communal rear garden with an area for drying your washing.
Leasehold : 85 years remaining on the lease. Maintenance charge of £1036.31 per annum.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43540503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.