3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsway, Ware
Sold STC £490,000
- Extended three bedroom semi detached family home
- Two receptions rooms and fitted kitchen breakfast room
- Off street parking and garage to the rear with additional parking
- Fitted family bathroom & downstairs shower room
- Beautifully presented south facing rear garden
A beautifully presented, spacious three bedroom semi detached family home located on the popular Kingshill development. Walking distance to local amenities and schools. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Accommodation Comprises Of
Approached via a UPVC double glazed front door with window surround. Wood flooring, wall mounted radiator, under stair storage, ample power points and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 8" ( 4.70m x 3.86m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Carpeted throughout, wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace, TV point and ample power points.
Dining Room 18' 7" x 8' 3" ( 5.66m x 2.51m )
UPVC double window to rear elevation and UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear with window surround. Wall mounted radiator, carpeted throughout and ample power points.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 12' 5" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.78m max x 3.63m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, ample work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven with 5 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, spot lighting, wall mounted radiator, phone point and ample power points. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Utility Room 7' 3" max x 6' 8" max ( 2.21m max x 2.03m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation and patio door access to the garden. Wall and base units, partly tiled, work surface with inset sink unit, wall mounted radiator, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer.
A fitted suite comprising of shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin with cupboard space under. Fully tiled, wall mounted radiator and shaver point with lighting. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed obscure window to side elevation, carpeted throughout, loft access and airing cupboard with shelving, BOILER and water tank. Doors leading to all rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 8' 6" to fitted wardrobes ( 4.37m x 2.59m to fitted wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation. Built in wardrobes across full width of the property, wall mounted radiator, spot lighting, TV point and ample power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Built in wardrobes, carpeted throughout, spot lighting and ample power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Carpeted throughout, wall mounted radiator and ample power points.
A fitted suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with stainless steel taps and shower attachment, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin. Fully tiled, tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator, vanity cupboard, extractor fan and spot lighting.
A beautifully presented south facing garden. Large patio with space for table and chairs to the immediate rear, steps leading down to lawned area with pathway leading to the garage. Plant and flower borders, lighting, power point, mains water and side access to the front.
Located to the rear of the property with additional parking. Lighting and power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43541529.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.