4 bedroom terraced house for saleCorporation Road, Cardiff, CF11
Sold by Us £224,000
- Bay fronted traditional and modernised victorian property with period features and high ceilings.
- Updated & modernised in a stylish way with NEW Bathroom, NEW fitted Kitchen with Oak wood worktops.
- A short walk to Cardiff Bay and the City centre, local shops and International Sports Village.
- Three large double bedrooms and One single bedroom. Three Reception Rooms.
- Gas central heating and hardwood double glazing. Coal effect fire in Lounge makes a cosy room.
- Modern, stylish bathroom with shower and white Villeroy & Boch Bathroom suite.
- Generous back garden with patio, shrubs and palm trees, also small front garden.
- Plenty of free easy parking, bus stop a stones throw away and next to Taff trail bike route.
- Large living and entertaining space with room for expansion at the rear of the property.
- Downstairs WC and potential Utility Room.
* UNDER OFFER*
We are delighted to offer for sale this impressive 4 bedroom bay fronted terraced house in this sought after and convenient location within 10mins walking of Cardiff Bay and the city centre with public transport links nearby.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size with 3 Reception rooms comprising ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. Gas central heating with Double panel radiators in every room.
This beautiful and modernised family home has many period features, fireplaces and high ceilings. A NEW fitted Kitchen and Bathroom. A good sized back garden and small front garden.
There is an original look to this bay fronted home which is sure to appeal to the young professional buyers. The bedrooms are all good sizes and would be ideal to share or for young families. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
**Guide Price £224,000 to £239,999 **
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vwx-mn8a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.