3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrigg Road, Wrawby
Sold STC £215,000
- Excellent edge of village location
- Superbly extended 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Stunning Living/Dining Kitchen
- Fully modernised throughout
- Ample off street parking
- Large rear garden with countryside views
**STUNNING EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE** SUPERB LIVING/DINING KITCHEN** RURAL VIEWS** EDGE OF VILLAGE LOCATION** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED**LARGE REAR GARDEN**AMPLE OF STREET PARKING** ?Arlson' is a beautifully presented 1930's home, which has been fully renovated and extended within the last 3 years. The accommodation comprises; front Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, fine main front Living Room, rear second Sitting Room being open to a large Dining Kitchen with patio doors to the garden, Utility Room. The first floor offers 3 Bedrooms with 2 being of a double size and a luxury fully tiled Bathroom.
Generous gardens with ample parking to the front and side leading to a Detached brick built Garage.Viewing Via Paul Fox Estate Agents Tel 01652 651777 Epc Rating (E).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43556778.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6759025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fox, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.