3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh West Road, Crook, County Durham, DL15
Under Offer £245,000
- Fine three/four bedroom detached home
- Extended and tastefully altered and improved
- Well-appointed individual home of considerable charm and character
- Pleasant elevated position, open aspect to the rear
- Can only be fully appreciated with an internal inspection
Olcote House is a fine detached home which has in recent years been extended and tastefully altered and improved to provide a well appointed individual home of considerable charm and character.
Occupying a pleasant elevated position with an open aspect to the rear over open countryside, it has provides spacious and beautifully appointed accommodation which briefly comprises: entrance hall, dual aspect lounge with French doors to the most attractive rear garden, family room with French doors onto a pleasant decked area, a superb quality high specification dining kitchen, utility and modern shower room/wc. On the first floor the landing leads to a master bedroom with bay window, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom/wc. There is a lovely garden to the front with a huge variety of plants and shrubs and water features, along with a long driveway and additional parking area. A gated path leads to the very pleasant yet easily managed rear garden which has an artificial lawn, attractive pergola and decked patio area enjoying the delightful open aspect to the rear over farmland.
The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
All in all, a fine individual home that must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43563363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO160189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.