4 bedroom detached house for saleCedar Drive, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex
- Detached house, 4 bedrooms
- Tucked away position
- Spacious 17ft lounge area
- Stylish kitchen area/dining area
- Beautiful well stocked gardens
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Family homes do not get much better than this and unlike other properties in the road this one stands alone and is tucked away in what feels like your own cul-de-sac. With the village centre nearby and a children's play area not far away what more could you need!As you approach this home you will notice a drive that leads into a large parking area. The property and parking is heavily screened by mature evergreen plants and shrubs and has real kerb appeal being half tile hung. The front door opens into a bright and airy entrance hall. The lounge area has plenty of room for a large suite and you will have no trouble arranging your furniture with doors and windows overlooking the delightful garden. The stunning new 'Magnet' kitchen is modern and a wall has been removed opening through to the dining area allowing more natural light to flood through. This has created the perfect entertaining space and your guests can sit at the dining table whilst you chat to them and show off your cookery skills. On the first floor there are four bedrooms which are serviced by a modern bathroom where you can enjoy a relaxing soak.The corner plot rear garden has clearly been a labour of love and not only has well established shrubs but has a beautiful raised Indian sandstone seating area and lawned areas for children to play.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 17'0 x 13'3 (5.19m x 4.04m)
- Dining Area: 12'1 x 8'2 (3.69m x 2.49m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'2 x 8'2 (3.71m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 9'6 (3.61m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 9'6 (3.33m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 6'10 (2.62m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'9 x 7'0 (2.36m x 2.14m)
- Bathroom: 6'11 x 6'2 (2.11m x 1.88m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43573860.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21908011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.