4 bedroom bungalow for saleNewnham Road, Binstead, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Backing onto adjoining farmland
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Garage & driveway
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Living here you will be able to enjoy one of the lovely country walks close by, or go down to the local beach.For any keen golfers Binstead also has its own golf club, and a local community centre in which to make new friends.This property would make a perfect family home for anyone seeking such. Situated close to local schools and a local park, you are also very accessible for the Fishbourne car ferry.The accommodation is very adaptable, with the property being re-roofed within the last 5 years as well.The kitchen/breakfast room is of a good size and has ample room for a dining table and chairs, you even have room for a range cooker, with the added benefit of a covered outside utility room/store, in which to hide the clutter.The garden backs onto adjoining farmland, and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area in which to relax and unwind. From here you have access to the garage, which has been adapted over the years to provide additional storage.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 14'3 into bay (4.58m x 4.35m)
- Dining Room: 10'10 x 10'8 (3.30m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 14'6 x 10'7 (4.42m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 10'10 into bay (4.55m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 8'9 (3.28m x 2.67m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Sitting Room/Bedroom 3: 16'11 x 12'11 (5.16m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'1 x 6'9 (2.77m x 2.06m)
- Front Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43574325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.