4 bedroom commercial property for saleMain Street, Kimberley, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Investment Opportunity
- Shop Unit
- Two Flats
- No Upward Chain
- Convenient Location
- Some Modernisation Required
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY with the entire unit comprising of a one bedroom apartment to the first floor, two bedroom apartment to the second floor and commercial shop unit to the ground floor, Some modernisation/attention required. No Upward Chain.
Ideal Investment opportunity with the entire unit comprising of a one bedroom apartment to the first floor, two bedroom apartment to the second floor and commercial shop unit to the ground floor, both the one bedroom apartment and shop need attention/modernisation however would make an ideal investment opportunity for any purchaser. Viewing by appointment only. Please contact the office for further information.
First Floor One Bed Apartment
Accessed via the rear of the property, access via communal Upvc double glazed secure door and then single glazed internal door. Currently finished to a plaster board level and in need of completion. Briefly the apartment comprises of :
Lounge 15' 10" x 13' max ( 4.83m x 3.96m max )
No fixtures and fittings
Kitchen Space 11' 11" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.63m max x 3.18m max )
Irregular shaped room no fixtures and fittings.
Bedroom 16' 2" x 7' 8" max ( 4.93m x 2.34m max )
Second Floor Two Bed Apartment
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway having single glazed internal door. Briefly comprising of :
Lounge 15' 10" x 13' max ( 4.83m x 3.96m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV cable and Telephone point.
Kitchen Diner 14' 4" x 12' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.84m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, space for freestanding fridge freezer, housing for gas central heating boiler, Upvc double glazed window to rear and internal door to utility.
Utility Room 10' 6" x 2' 10" ( 3.20m x 0.86m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear and plumbing for washing machine.
Second Floor Bedrooms
Accessed via stairs from entrance hallway and leading to two bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" into eaves x 12' 7" max ( 3.86m into eaves x 3.84m max )
With Upvc double glazed velux window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 11' 3" into eaves ( 3.84m x 3.43m into eaves )
With Upvc double glazed velux window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of in built shower cubicle with shower over, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings.
Ground Floor Premises
Shop Unit in need of full modernisation, comprising of :
Front Space 22' 2" into recess x 12' 2" ( 6.76m into recess x 3.71m )
With single glazed window to the front elevation and single glazed door to front elevation,
Middle Internal Space 13' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.73m )
Rear Space 22' 2" max x 12' 8" max ( 6.76m max x 3.86m max )
Ground Floor W C
Fitted with a low level wc and pedestal wash basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-43574436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.