3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCommon Road, Claygate
- Entrance Lobby with Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Through Living/Dining Room with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Superb Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed And Fully Central Heated
- Off Road Parking to The Front
- Delightful 60 foot Rear Garden
- Fronting onto Woodland
- Located within Easy Reach of The Village & Mainline Station
An exceptionally well presented three bedroom Victorian character cottage fronting onto woodland at Claygate Common. Much improved by the present owners the property now provides a modern re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, superb bathroom and expansive living room with a feature fireplace, together with a delightful landscaped rear garden measuring approx 60 feet. We highly recommend viewing this fabulous cottage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43574619.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7020571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Matthew Pierce, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.