3 bedroom detached house for saleBirch Tree Court, Haxby, York
Sold STC £315,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House Within Courtyard Development
- Unique Feature Turret
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Walled Courtyard Garden
- Central Haxby Village Location
- Garage & Driveway. No Chain.
THREE BED DETACHED HOME WITH UNIQUE FEATURE TURRET ON EXCLUSIVE HAXBY DEVELOPMENT - Situated with views over St Mary's Church, this three bedroom detached home has a unique feature turret and two reception rooms. NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Birch Tree Court is located on a highly desirable courtyard development off North Lane in Haxby and lies close to local schools and a variety of amenities. Situated with views over St Mary's Church, this three bedroom detached home has a unique feature turret and two reception rooms. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace and sliding doors to front garden, dining room, kitchen with pantry store and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor is a spacious landing leading to three double bedrooms, house bathroom and separate shower room. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to an attached garage. There is an enclosed low maintenance astroturf garden with paved patio seating area with walled surround and planted shrubs. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this unique and rare detached home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Accessed via a double glazed front door, with stairs leading to first floor, understairs storage cupboard and a radiator. Door to:
With a pedestal wash hand basin and a W.C, extractor fan and a radiator.
Living Room 20' 9" x 12' 7" ( 6.32m x 3.84m )
With a double glazed window and sliding doors overlooking the front courtyard, feature fireplace with electric fire, television point, telephone point and a radiator.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.45m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator. Door to:
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. With a recently fitted gas combi boiler, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, loft access and doors to:
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 17' 5" ( 3.84m x 5.31m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, television point, telephone point and a radiator. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
A fully tiled shower room with extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 12' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.84m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
A fully tiled suite comprising bath with mixer taps , wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. Shaver point, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
An attractive courtyard garden with patio area, outdoor lighting and astroturf, enclosed within walled boundaries.
Garage 17' 9" x 9' 1" ( 5.41m x 2.77m )
Accessed via up and over door and with power and lighting connected. Outside tap.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43575936.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.