2 bedroom terraced house for saleBuffins, Taplow
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning two bedroom mid terrace home
- Beautiful 22 ft Lounge/Diner
- Lovely fitted kitchen
- Fantastic Semi Rural Village Location
- Taplow Station with mainline London Paddington with future crossrail
Idyllic semi rural location close to open countryside and the Historical Cliveden House Hotel is this beautifully appointed two bedroom terrace home. Taplow offers vibrant village life with numerous recreation pastimes and countryside walks close by. Highly recommended. Sold with no onward chain.
Situated in a prime location close to Cliveden National Trust with all its beautiful walks and set in a semi rural village location is this stunning two bedroom terrace home with a beautiful private rear garden.
Within the village and less than half a mile from the house is a well regarded primary school (St Nicholas) together with a Church and a Public House (Oak & Say)..
Taplow and Burnham offer a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. An abundance of sporting facilities in the area include Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches, Sonning, Wentworth, Harleyford and Sunningdale, horse racing at Windsor and Ascot, and polo at Smith's Lawn, also in Windsor. In addition to Nashdom's own parkland there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden and at Burnham Beeches.
The M4 (jct 7) is approximately 3 miles distant, as is the M40 (jct 2) and these in turn provide access to the M25, M3 and Heathrow Airport. British Rail connections to Paddington are available from Taplow, Burnham and Maidenhead.
Double glazed door, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 13' 8" x 22' 8" max. ( 4.17m x 6.91m max. )
Double glazed window to front, French double glazed doors, two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 2" max. ( 3.48m x 2.49m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, door to garden, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, central heating boiler, cupboard understairs.
Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 4" max. ( 4.17m x 2.84m max. )
Two double glazed windows, two built in wardrobes, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 7" max. ( 3.25m x 3.23m max. )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Window to front, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, wc, part tiled.
Patio area, lawn area, rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43575951.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.