2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMillhams Street, Christchurch
Sold STC £275,000
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms * En Suite to Master
- Lounge * Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- New Carpets & Re-Decorated
- Secure Gated Parking Area
- Storage Shed & Communal Bin Store
- Communal Garden with Views over the Millstream
- Town Centre Location * No Forward Chain
A very rare opportunity to purchase this recently re-decorated and re-carpeted ground floor flat situated in the heart of Christchurch and just a stones throw from the high street with its range of shops, cafes and other amenities. Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this property is set on the east side of the building and enjoys secure gated parking and a delightful communal garden area with views over the millstream. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43576914.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6296415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphreys & Orr, Mudeford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.