4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Homestead, Kirtle Bank, Rigg, Gretna
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED DETACHED DORMA BUNGALOW WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ENTRANCE HALL, WC/CLOAKROOM, STUDY/BEDROOM 5
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, CONSERVATORY
- UTILITY ROOM, BOILER ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS (MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM), FAMILY BATHROOM
- INTEGRATED GARAGE, SUBSTANTIAL OFF-STREET PARKING AREA
- BEAUTIFULLY-MAINTAINED GARDENS WITH OPEN COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- EPC = C
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM DORMA DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
** Now £25,000 below HOME REPORT Valuation **
The property briefly comprises an Entrance Hall, WC/Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Study/Bedroom 5, Conservatory, Utility Room and Boiler Room to the Ground Floor, with four Bedrooms (the master benefitting from an En-suite Shower Room) and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor, and boasts gas central heating, double glazing and finishings to a very high specification. Externally the property benefits from an integral garage, a substantial off-street parking area to front and beautifully-maintained gardens to the rear, providing open countryside views towards the Solway.
The property sits in the village of Rigg, just off the A75 between Annan and Gretna, both of which have local amenities and railway stations', and is located within easy access of the M74 commuter link North and South.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE QUALITY OF ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43577808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.