3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStubbington Avenue, Portsmouth
Sold STC £235,000
- End Of Terrace
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Upstairs Bathroom
- 16' Lounge
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
A beautiful three bedroom end of terrace house with two allocated parking spaces. The property comprises a 16' living room, upstairs bathroom and downstairs w/c, presented in excellent order throughout. Viewing highly recommended!
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale, this beautiful three bedroom end of terrace house with two allocated parking spaces. The property comprises a 16' living room, upstairs bathroom and downstairs w/c, presented in excellent order throughout. Viewing highly recommended!
Double glazed door to front aspect.
Double glazed door to front aspect, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, wood flooring, stairs to first floor, doors to;
Double glazed window to front aspect, partly tiled walls, wash hand basin, w/c.
Kitchen 9' x 10' 10" max ( 2.74m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated microwave.
Lounge 16' 3" x 14' 7" ( 4.95m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, fire place with electric fire, radiator, double glazed patio doors leading to;
Conservatory 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
Construction upvc, double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, electric radiator, double glazed door to rear garden.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 9" max ( 3.35m x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, storage cupboard enclosing boiler.
Double glazed window to front aspect, fully tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, w/c.
Enclosed rear garden laid to paving extending to decked area, shed to side of house with power, rear pedestrian access leading to two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43579083.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.