2 bedroom apartment for saleMorston Drift, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Second floor apartment which
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Fantastic investment opportunity!
ATTENTION INVESTORS! A second floor apartment in a popular location a short distance form King's Lynn town centre. Accommodation comprises of a lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Call now to arrange your viewing!
William H Brown are delighted to present a fantastic investment opportunity to buy a second floor apartment in a popular location. Accommodation comprises of a lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Entrance door and stairs to second floor.
Storage cupboard, radiator, BT point, intercom system.
Lounge Area 14' 1" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.29m max x 3.91m max )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Kitchen Area 15' 6" max x 9' 10" ( 4.72m max x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, double glazed window, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, gas boiler serving central heating.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 12' 4" plus recess ( 3.99m max x 3.76m plus recess )
Double glazed doors to Juliet balcony, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 2" plus door recess ( 3.68m x 2.49m plus door recess )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Towel radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, shower screen, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, tiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43579125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.