2 bedroom terraced house for saleMagnolia Way, Llantwit Fardre, Pontypridd, CF38 2PQ
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- MODERN KITCHEN
- SOUTHERLY FACING GARDEN
- COMBI-Gas Central Heating
- MODERN BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRIVATE GARDEN
**A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MODERN HOME** FREEHOLD** OFF ROAD PARKING**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this modern, well presented 2 bedroom mid-link property positioned within a quiet and sought after location in Llantwit Fardre, Pontypridd
An ideal starter home or property for those seeking to down size, the property offers a spacious lounge dining room with patio doors, a modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern and contemporary bathroom.
Further benefits include off road parking, a private rear garden benefiting form a southerly direction, combi gas central heating and double glazing.
**EARLY VIEWING ADVISED**
* Hallway: 0.89m x 1.63m (2' 11" x 5' 4")
* Kitchen: 2.21m x 2.59m (7' 3" x 8' 6")
* Lounge / Dining Room: 5.82m x 4.42m (max) (19' 1" x 14' 6")
* Landing: 1.6m x 1.85m (max) (5' 3" x 6' 1")
* Bedroom 1: 2.87m x 3.48m (max) (9' 5" x 11' 5")
* Bedroom 2: 2.87m x 2.49m (9' 5" x 8' 2")
* Bathroom: 1.68m x 1.85m (5' 6" x 6' 1")
* Outside Front & Driveway
* Rear Garden (southerly facing)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.